hello i am cory a life long residence of georgia mostly grew up in Clayton county Jonesboro to be more specific and later moved to stockbridge in henry county Henry county is home to a few good hiking trails Panola Moutntain and Aribia mountain state park Panola is not really crouded durring the week and not to bad ion most weekends they have good trails and also is a head to the walking trail that goes all the way to Stonecreast mall and other placese i dont know where i have never walked it but its around 20 or more miles so biking would be ideal Aribia mountain is even less populated then Panola MNT, aribia was the home of a old rock qury and if you walk around youll come up to where they worked the granit and cut the blocks out of the mountain there is alos a few outcrops and even some old structures there there isnt any rangers at aribia that i know of and youre pretty much on youre own its nit that big while panola is pretty big and has rangers and kinda is policed hard my pick is aribia mountain state park out of the two well fellow woodsmen and woodswomen happy hiking and hit the old dusty trail cory jackson age 33 stockbridge ga[/i]

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:39 pm

GA Fish Finder

Social Links